Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Wisdom

Well I do know a lot about drugs, and have seen the way people react when they are on them. I myself have even experienced with them because I fell into peer pressure and it seriously feels horrible and like you are not in control of your own body. I would not want any of my kids in the future to have to deal with drugs but things are getting worse and worse so I know I will have to talk to them about it when it is the right time in their life.

When I have kids when im older I am going to just tell them all the info I know about drugs and how much it can harm our bodies. And I might even take them to a drug class or something so that they can really see all the effects and hopefully it will scare them enough to not try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment