Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My favorite movie

My favorite movie is " The Notebook". The first time I saw it was when it came out in 2004 but I was little and didn't really understand it. And then I saw it again when I was 14 and fell in love with it.

The movie is basically about a girl who comes from a wealthy family and she meets a poor young man and they end up falling deeply in love but their love gets broken up because her mother thinks she deserves better, and they go through many challenges along the way to win their love back. I honestly love the movie so much because I think its just such a beautiful love story, and it made me cry because it was deep and had a good story line so I just got so caught up in it. The characters also did such a good job in acting it and the director for making such a good movie.

I ask almost every one of my friends if they have seen it and liked it and they all agree yes. So if you haven't seen it you are really missing out and must go see The Notebook!  

No comments:

Post a Comment