Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Art

Art to me is a form of oneself expression, it a creative skill built up by ones imagination to form such a painting or sculpture. Personally I wasn't born to be an artist, but there is some people who have that natural gift. And one of my favorite artists is Pablo Picasso.


Pablo was a Spanish painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist, stage designer, poet and playwright. Picasso demonstrated extraordinary artistic talent in his early years, painting in a realistic manner through his childhood and adolescence. During the first decade of the 20th century, his style changed as he experimented with different theories, techniques, and ideas. I first saw Picassos work when I was in 3rd grade and we would have assemblies in school every month and they would show us about a different artist each time. Picasso stood out to me because I thought his work looked fascinating. It was colorful and it looked like every picture had its own story or meaning behind it.




"One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself." - Pablo Picasso



 
 
Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment