Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My conversation with Jenelle Evans

Jenelle Evans was on MTV's 16 & Pregnant and is now on MTV's Teen Mom 2. By me watching the shows I learned a lot about her life as being pregnant at a young age.

If I were to sit down and have a conversation with her I would ask her why does she keep getting in jail? and why cant she just quit doing drugs? She has been in and out of  jail a numerous amount of times and that is why her mom had to get custody of her little boy Jace. She also keeps bringing all her different boyfriends into her sons life so I would ask her why does she keep doing that? Jenelle also recently had an abortion with a guy who she is no longer with and she said it wouldn't be fair to Jace if she had another child, but now she is pregnant again by her new boyfriend and she is going to keep this child, so I want to ask her why did she do that? I chose Jenelle because I just have so many questions im dying to ask her.

No comments:

Post a Comment