Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Favorite Hobby

My absolute favorite hobby would be dancing. Dancing has just always been an outlet for me and whenever I get free time I practice and practice new routines and stretching so that I can keep getting more flexible. When Im also stressed out about something or just having a bad day I can start dancing and let all my worries go.

I started dancing at Costa Mesa High School. I was the captain of junior varsity and I loved it, because I had an awesome team and a great teacher Mrs.Kaska. We would preform at rally's, dance shows, and festivals. Practice was after school everyday and we would work our butts off. I always loved dancing before I tried out for the team but I was just always so scared of preforming cause I had a little bit of a stage fright. But I eventually gained more confidence being in dance and got over it. My favorite style to dance is Hip Hop & Lyrical.

My favorite dance quote that hit home for me was "Dance enables you to find yourself and lose yourself at the same time". To me this means that I can really be myself and let go while dancing and pretend like no ones watching. Dancing is definitely something I will always have a passion in for the rest of my life.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment