Thursday, January 16, 2014

About Me

Hello, my name is JaeOnna Monique Pacheco, I am 16 years young and live in Costa Mesa, California. I grew up In Rialto, California with my mom and my brother. When my mom got married I was 5 and we moved to Huntington Beach and ever since I've been living in Orange County I fell in love with it. I couldn't imagine myself living anywhere else.

Whenever I am not at home or with friends you can catch me at the beach. I love to surf and skate, but my main passion in life is dancing. I am also really into fashion and makeup, I mean what girl my age isn't right? I cant wait to finally graduate high school cause I have some big plans ahead of me! After I graduate I plan to travel to Paris with a couple of friends and when I get back I want to start college to eventually be a registered nurse. Nursing wasn't always something I was interested in but I realized the Medical field is where I needed to pursue my career because its an ongoing job and someone is always going to need a nurse. Well there is a lot more to my life but if I told you it all I would be writing a book so there you have it.



No comments:

Post a Comment